I know, I know. It's been a month since I've blogged. Life's crazy hectic.
I don't even know what to say right now. Between working 35 hours a week and being in school for 12, and then homework on top of that, I don't have time to wash dishes, much less blog. Jarrod and I see each other for somewehre between 5 minutes and an hour on most days (with the exception of every third day, when I don't see him at all.)We are just learning to enjoy what time we have together, and to take life a day at a time. I make myself to a few chores every day so the house isn't completely trashesd, but there just aren't enough hours in the day for it to stay clean. And the remodeling? Ha! Maybe we might work on it over Christmas? Life will slow down eventually.Looking forward to the days when we just have jobs, not school too.
Classes for both of us are going well. I am going to be doing a lot of observation this semester. I can't wait to see how that will fit into the schedule, but I will worry about that when the time comes. Jarrod is doing well too, and he got really good remarks on his evaluation today. He was so excited.
I am learning to like my new job. Let's just say the adjustment was rocky. And that's putting it very mildly. I've gotten to be a pretty good sales girl, and I like the girls I work with. I can handle it for a while anyway.
This blog is so all over the place. I thought about editing it, but I think I'll leave it. All over the place describes me right about now. I am more scatterbrained than ever, and I catch myself doing something stupid multiple times throughout the day (which makes me wonder how many stupid things I do that I don't catch). I will probaly lose my mind one of these days. Just be prepared.
No comments:
Post a Comment