July 7, 2011

Adventures in Decorating


In high school I discovered this great little antique store in town. Every time I decorate a house I go there. Lately I have been working on my living room. This weekend my brother helped me find an interesting way to hang my new shelves on my wall, and today I went to the antique store and bought some cool vintage-y decorations. My living room is now decorated. Look!

Oh, yeah. I forgot to turn off the TV, so you will get a glipse of That 70s Show periodically.








 




And I also finally got to hang this awesome old mirror I got at an estate sale awhile back.






And here's the other side of the living room. I'm so glad it's come this far. Never take for granted having a place to go to relax. A month without one was not so much fun.






1 comment: